Thursday, September 3, 2009

Upper Penang Road (UPR)

Seriously, I'm so lazy to blog about it.
But it's a must. So I'll just touch on a few things.

Saturday was quite a boring day for me, until I saw the moon.
Went church and dinner, then went back and prepared for my first time thingy (Clubbing).
Samuel came and picked me up at about 11.30 I think.
People who are involved are Edwin, Ben, Kok Foo, Jon, Samuel, Wei Jian, Damian and I.
I was surprised to found out that Damian and I are the only legal ones, LOL.

Well, it's a good experience for me though. Tried Absolut Vodka and Long Island, tasted bad at first, but good after. Since I love loud music and dancing, I really enjoyed. We did dance our heart out, and sure hell did sweat like pigs.
After clubbing which is about 3 something, went Jamal. That night I fell in love with something.
Something which is so amazing,
something which is so marvelous
something which is so mesmerizing,
something called "Maggie Goreng Kosong"
. Hmmmm...Yum! haha!
Wei Jian and I were high, that's what they said. Never ever believe what people say, it's all lies. LOL

Here are some of the photos.







So long, farewell. Goodnight folks!!!!

No comments: