Thursday, August 27, 2009

Gurney Much



Today slept until 2.00 pm, yap, was so tired.
Woke up then went and picked up Jon.
Trials just finished, we just have to go Gurney, shopping! Lol. Wanted to buy jeans since last month, so today went to have a look, and also to take a sneak preview of what am I going to buy for Prom. I seriously can't believe it's so darn difficult to just buy one nice, smart-looking jeans.

Went into Levi's shop. I wanted to buy, but ended up Jon, he himself also interested, so both tried on a few. I saw one jeans, and I love it. But the price is just killing me. Plus, no size (the whole shop), what kind of Levi's shop is that? nevermind.... Went Padini, the price is fairly cheap, but the design was just ugly. Other shops were quite disappointing too. Then I decided not to shop for jeans anymore, cause I was demotivated. Lol. Went popular and MPH in the end. Who ever thought shopping could be so exhausting huh?

After dropping Jon back, went gurney again with Bob to watch movie. Wei Jian texted me and said he wants to watch too, but last minute PPK-ed... said he is tired. Saint's student just like to PPK. Lol.


Jeans is making me going nuts

No comments: