Thursday, September 3, 2009

Can't sleep!

I'm not sleepy, but my eyes are tired.
Mum bought a few brand new movies today, and I finished all of them, today! That explains why I have tired eyes.

I managed to watched Premonition, Hannah Montana the movie, Obsessed, 17 again and Stepmom. Although I watched Stepmom like 6 times already, but it still touch me as always.
5 movies in a day. Plus, washing the cars, washing my shoes, and went shopping with mum. It was quite a day.




Btw, i'm really starting to like Miley Cyrus, her songs are really good. That kind that you'll even sing when washing the car, or when you're in the loo.
Maybe she is not that pretty after all, but she is talented. Even though my mum hates her (no idea why).
"Let's Party In The USA", I can just replay it whole day, including when I'm taking my nap. It's that nice.
Great songs sang by her just kept pouring in! Now I'm obsessed with the song, Obsessed? LOL. But it's really good, try listening to it.


P/S. Thanks to someone that I'm a Miley freak now. Guess who?

No comments: