Wednesday, September 9, 2009

No Idea About The Title

It's gonna be a rough 7 weeks for me, for everyone! Then it's our FINALS.

I seriously miss the break we had a week ago. The partying, the late nights, the movies, the "have any plans tonight" question. Well, I'll have to wait until the mid of November to do all of it again. Prom is a no-go too. Going for SAM night instead, hope it will come true.

Went coffee island with a friend of mine today, to online. Don't have internet connection back in my apartment, and he wants to online. So I did my assignment there while he was doing....facebook? LOL.
After that, went jogging by the seaside with another friend of mine. Love the view of the sunset too, it was so striking, seriously. How awesome is God huh. It was an evening of impromtu for me.

P/S. Thanks for the 'spontaneous' plans. I genuinely needed it to stop me from thinking!



No comments: