Saturday, September 19, 2009

Me Against The Temptation

Shall I lie, or shall I linger?

Wanted to go clubbing, due to peer pressure. Yap, it will affect you. But I told myself, 'I must not'... Finals is in a month time?
So there were only 2 choices left, Partying or flipping pages? Of course partying sounds much better and cooler, yea? But I went for the second one, I made a wise decision i guess...
Plus, I have 2 damn economics assignment, Biology report, Psychology report and Biology exhibition. It's all piling up! The fact is, Education can be really Bitchy sometimes, it drains your soul? Hocus-Pocus!
As usual, temptation's everywhere! It all started from Jamie Loo, thanks a lot you 'manslaughter' queen! LOL

Then someone told me this, Education is your life. Can not afford to screw it up.
yap! Amen to that!


P/S. If Future is the quest, then Books is the conquest!
just great....SWT!

No comments: