Friday, July 31, 2009

Justice!

Not that bad huh?
Still not that bad right?





Life is tough,
Just like what I've been told,
ever since I was born to this awful yet beautiful place,
A place we called earth!

My friends and I would usually car pool to college every weekdays. Unfortunately, due to blind spot or carelessness, we banged into a Myvi.
SWT!

So the whole drama went on. Long story short.
We went and reported about the accident in this gigantic police station.

There were these officers who I would call @#$%@#$, not gonna give too much details, later He/She sue me!
Fortunately, one of the officer we could still tolerate, but the other one was a Bastard, raised in the jungle!
Lets name that stupid idiot "Buffalo". While we were reporting, that Buffalo who attended us was so rude and impatient.
What In The World?!?!
Should had seen the way that buffalo talked to us. The tone, The actions, The face expression was just unacceptable, looks like a... whore? Feel like slapping that buffalo and stuck 10 bananas in that buffalo's mouth!
We were all mad, especially me! "Revulsion and fury rose in me like vomit", this is the sentence that best describe what I felt. That is why our world can never achieve these two words call "World Peace"!!! It's never gonna happen if we people are so rude, impatient, stuck-up, Bastard and Bitchy!!! Plus, IT'S an OFFICER!!!!
We want justice!


This made me realised....
If you are weak, you loss!
If you are strong, you win!
Mum kept telling me, life is tough, it's so00 not bogus.


Human species is just a really weird... Species??
The really normal ones is so hard to find nowadays.


P/S, Btw, we people who experienced this whole drama is Nicole, Sofia, Jon and I. For more info, read sofia's blog.

No comments: