Monday, July 13, 2009

Grow Up

It's been six years since I last saw you.
Grown up haven't you? So fast, too fast indeed.
Still remember we used to play Harry Potter, using Playstation One, and now there is Playstation 3.
We are frivolous, and even quarrel for games. Lol... Childish!
Who can we blame? We are only 12 years old back then.
We were best friends huh?
After meeting you, made me realised that you have your own life, own friends, and also different aims in life.
You, making it to Queensland University, do sound incredulous to me.
Same here, I have my own friends now, friends that I really care about, family that I appreciate more as day goes by, and pre-dawn dreams that I'm trying hard to make it come true.
Time really does flies, and when it does, things change with it.
6 years really do change loads of things!


P/S. will live my life to the fullest!

No comments: