Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My SPM and My Dream....

pheewww....
I wrote this straight away just after i had finished my revision!!! ahaha.....

left 33 days to go till my big exam (SPM)!!
this few days I have been studying really hard, don't even have the time to go LOO!! Last year (2007-January) until this year (2008-August), i don't really read my books at all, but when my SPM is around the corner, i only realize its too late! I really regretted and almost gave up, but then Jenny said to me, "there is no time to regret, keep moving forward and do the right thing"!!! that sentence she said really encouraged me.

God truly helped me go through all this difficult times... Every time before i started my revision, i would pray, and i could feel the difference straight away... HE gave me wisdom and the strength to study, praise God! Although its a bit late, but if i really try my best, God surely help and bless me, i'm so damn sure...haha!! I know that if I give my BEST, God will do the REST!

Hope that my hard work will pay off, so I can chase after my dream, that is to go overseas and further my study there. Since I was young, I always loved and wanted to go English country! America, Australia, Europe or whatsoever.... Inherit from my Mum i guess... I love everything about them....The Weather, The Sight, and especially the PEOPLE (sharp nose, blue eyes and tall)!!! wow!! perfect huh? love (Ang Moh)...haha!!

I simply believe that God will make arrangement for me if i tried my best!!

1 comment:

【 L i木丽 】 said...

daryl ! u can do it ! hahahahax. =)