Monday, October 13, 2008

Faith In God

Praise God!!!

I had been studying really hard, and I even sleep lesser nowadays... But my mind always clung with gratuitous thoughts, etc...negative and critical thoughts. Like, can I really do it? left so few days? so many subjects? what if i disappoint my parents? I was so worried! I really don't know if I can do it...so I prayed...

Miraculously, God talked to me Immediately, Immediately!!! great huh?.... During our Youth Service, Pastor Daniel preached bout "Right Thinking, Right Living".... this sentence ( Before we even have Faith in God, God already have Faith in us, and If we are willing to trust God, God will give us the Strength, Wisdom and Courage that we need...all this will be given to us from God )!!
wanna give God all my Praises, for HE is always there to help me whenever i felt discourage.
I'm truly grateful to my pastor too, Pastor Daniel...!! I know that I can Serve God with all my heart, and also have good results for God!

I will trust God with all my heart....
Read Matthew 14:25-32.... I hope that I can have the Faith like Peter, who are not afraid and have no doubt towards God!!

No comments: