Sunday, July 24, 2011

Reached home at 1.36 A.M.

the following words are descriptively vivid
Darkness was all around, not a single light, not even the street lights. Yes, once again the TNB had failed us. This is the third time around this week alone. Looking side to side, wanting to see some activities, yet there was none. Settled down in less than 30 minutes (unpack & bathe), hoping for the electricity to run again, disappointment was all I got.

I gazed out the window and it was pitch-black, as if the darkness gazes back. It had been a blurry night. The moon was caught in the clouds, making it pale white. The sound of water tricking, the almost eerie howling of dogs, leaves rustling on the trees outside, and the wind encompassing everything with it. Making it a still night, almost ominous. 
End of description


I wrote exactly what I saw and heard, not exaggerating. Just to add to the effect and give you a taste of it. haha!
anyway, since there was nothing I could do, I.....


yeap, I read. It kept the night interesting


what made it more memorable was my besty, Choco, accompanied me through the cooling yet 'Itchy' night. have a look
always giving the 'pity-me' look
ah, it work wonders for her.


 when things are topsy-turvy, don't stand and sulk, 
be wise and make something out of it.
   

No comments: