Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I Grew Up

This blog has been deserted again and again, decided to revitalized it once again !
Btw, if you noticed, I changed the blog title, it use to be "Pardon My Past". The new title says it all, for I have issues and questions that implies/acts both the truth and falsity upon itself.

Ah yes, I'm supposed to update you. Went to a friend's farewell party few days back, in the middle of the conversation, she looked at me and say, "look at us, can you believe we are 20 years old now?" how things had changed since way back then. For starter.....



Don't I look dashing! LOL


and in a few weeks time, I'm gonna be all alone in a whole new world, with new opportunities await, new people to meet, and new places to go. Looking forward for that journey to kick off, at the same time I don't wanna leave. How I am gonna missed out seeing my niece walking and running, parents growing older by the day, how Bersih 2.0 gonna be a huge revolution - I hope, and above all that, Malaysian food ! (it turned me into that fat small boy)

By all means, I will cease this moment like there's no tomorrow. spend quality time with friends who appreciate me, not gonna squander it on those who don't, time's too short, you know it.


Note:  Live in the moment before it passes you

1 comment:

Derick said...

wth you look like that. lol!