Monday, August 8, 2011

It's Getting Harder

long story short, had a great trip in penang. Met up with family members and a few VIF. LEL
VIF- very important friends
LEL- lough even louder
I'm that lame, but you're reading, so don't blame me =)))



anyway, i'm lazy with words. pictures shall do the work!

something interesting going on

priceless picture. wait till we grow up and look back at this, lol

okay they used my camera to cam whore. so, here goes

aww, siblings! one of the sister isn't in the pic though, 

from the left: Jamie, Caroline

group pic! too bad one of my aunt's family wasn't back.
would have been better

grandma with the grandchildren


introducing jamie! joker she is

introducing Rowan! tall he is

introducing Kar Yin! tall she is, too


It was a really short trip, but I managed to squeeze in some time for a few more people.

Sofia and Jimmy

Julia and Reuben. 


spending time with the niece that I love very much.

somehow I'm good with babies, gifted. lol

she's gonna be totally different the next time I come back


It's getting harder as the day comes closer. There's still friends I haven't met up, food I haven't eaten, and too little Family time.


others outing with friends will be blogged some other time. 


PS. I Hate Packing!

No comments: