Wednesday, May 6, 2009

College




Sofia's Birthday!



Bob's Birthday!



Random photo taken in psychology class!



haven't update my blog for like 5 months?
Yea....was busy with college (adapting with the new life style), and the main reason was, Lazy!

Let's start with college. When i entered Disted college, i felt that i made the wrong decision, because everything seems so wrong to me, friends, subject, place i stayed, everything, and perhaps, The Wrong College? Hmmm... But as time goes by, i met a bunch of friends, which i really enjoy mixing with. you guys know who is it la, damn good in studies, and also know how to enjoy when it is necessary, Cool right? lol!
Wanna take this opportunity to thank a friend of mine too. Lets name that person S, stands for saviour. At one time, when I was so worried about my Bio report and i really needed a place where i can online, 'S' offered and said i can go S's house, thank God, really saved my day! and S's help keep on coming like rainstorm! example, in my math, Bio HAE, and also Bio exam. really thank 'S'for helping out.


Just wanna add that the friends which i'm mixing with now is really cool! of course, there is ups and downs, but always ended up great!

Now I'm just hoping to improve my studies as much as I could. I do get disappointments in college (STUDIES), quite a lot I might add.

But this...... "What defines us is how we rise from the fall", really need to understand this phrase, really do!

No comments: